US Prepared For Action If Iran Talks Fail: Trump
Trump Delays Planned Iran Strikes Following Gulf States Diplomatic Requests
WASHINGTON: (Web Desk) – Donald Trump said on Wednesday that ongoing negotiations with Iran were at a critical stage, describing the situation as being “on the borderline” between securing a deal and resuming military strikes.
Speaking to reporters at Joint Base Andrews near Washington, Trump stated that the outcome of the talks would depend entirely on Iran’s response. He warned that if the US does not receive the “right answers,” military action could move forward rapidly.
Trump Reportedly Did Not Eat China Trip Food
Trump stressed that Washington is fully prepared for any scenario but expressed hope that diplomacy could still prevent further escalation in the Middle East. He added that reaching an agreement with Tehran would save “time, energy and lives.”
The US president also said a possible deal with Iran could materialize “very quickly” or within a few days if discussions progress positively.
Earlier this week, Trump revealed that he had been close to authorizing renewed strikes on Iran but decided to delay the planned military action after requests from Gulf nations seeking more time for diplomacy.


Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.